Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finals at The Dome with Anrol

This was the moment we prepared for,our finals with Anrol.My hands are still shaking and my brain is a bit numb but tonight at the Dome with Anrol was both terrifying and amazing!

Anrol was precise in her instructions and my numb brain and shaking hands tried to perform the tasks as asked....I think at some point I was just on auto-pilot and was performing the tasks as I had practiced so often over the past month...the training of every instructor at UCWS and long hours of practice practice and more practice kicked in!

Modeling requires dedication,focus and the best training available..UCWS is "Simply The Best" and I hope to be an Elite Model soon.

I have my fingers crossed as I sit here waiting to find out if I passed the final tonight..but pass or fail(oh no please ) it was the most amazing experience I have ever had in Second Life and I thank Anrol,Steve,every wonderful instructor at UCWS ,my classmates(hugs) and the entire CWS Family for
allowing me the opportunity to have this once in a Second Lifetime experience!!!

Smiles and Hugs,
Janda

No comments:

Post a Comment