Saturday, July 16, 2011

Styling Glamourous Business Woman/Man

The Styling event last night,Styling Glamourous Business Woman/Man was truly Glamourous,so many contestants and each styled to perfection I am sure the Judge and sponsor of the event Brianna Deka(pictured left next to the winners in photo)had a difficult task choosing between so many lovely ladies and handsome men!
The winner Sassy Lassy not only won 5000L but has become the official spokesperson for Chop Zuey(official jeweler for SLNFL) for 1 year..congratulations Sassy!Meimei Shiu won 2nd place honours and 3000L,congratulations Meimei ;)Lopez Fairlady won 3rd place and 2000L,congratulations Lopez!
I was so proud of my 4 classmates,Steph,Shree,Kaitlyn and Elmo as they walked the runway WTG!!!
It was another wonderful evening at CWS Styling and I will keep you updated on Fashion Shows and Styling events...I am off now to shop at Chop Zuey because one can never have to much fabulous jewelry;))


No comments:

Post a Comment